Tel: +44 (0) 1525 851 376 ◊ Fax: +44 (0) 1525 852 163 ◊ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
P&C Precision Engineers Ltd ◊ Unit 6d ◊ Commerce Way ◊ Stanbridge Road ◊ Leighton Buzzard ◊ LU7 4RW
© P&C Precision Engineers Ltd 2008
Tel: +44 (0) 1525 851 376
Our CNC Milling capability has been increased significantly with the acquisition of two Twin Pallet Vertical Machines and another new Vertical Machining Centre with a 4th axis. No matter how complex the part, you can be sure that we have the capability to deliver accurate machining from prototype to high volume production. We continually invest in the best CNC technology and the best engineers, to ensure that we maintain the reputation we have gained for quality, reliability and on-time delivery.
The CNC Machining Centres give P&C a versatility and flexibility in approach to your problems, whether simple or complex we have the right machine to match your needs. High power technology is used to shorten both machining and set-up times on all components to give the highest possible degree of reliability and precision.
Below is a list of the CNC Machining Centres we currently have, this list is not exhaustive as we are constantly updating our machines, so please get in touch with us if you have any queries:
• 2 x Hitachi Seiki VM40II Super Cell Machining Centres
• 2 x Hitachi Seiki VM50 Super Cell Machining Centres
• 1 x Supermax 68a Vertical Machining Centre
• 1 x Supermax 65a Vertical Machining Centre
• 1 x Hartford VMC850S Vertical Machining Centre
• 2 x Eagle 660 Vertical Machining Centres
• 4 x Haas Automtaion VF1-DSE Vertical Machining Centres
• 2 x Haas Automation VF2-DSE Vertical Machining Centres
• 2 x Haas Automation VF3-DSE Vertical Machining Centres